Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Move!


We moved to Ogden from Rexburg on April 10th, the day after Tom graduated! We got up early that morning and went to the Rexburg temple with my parents and grandparents, and then we got busy loading the trailer! I can't believe how much "stuff" we have!!! We completely filled up the snowmobile trailer! We had so much help moving and we are so grateful for everyone that helped us! Our new apartment is a basement apartment, so everyone had to run up and down the stairs hauling stuff! And there is one object that everyone was a little upset that I wanted in my living room..... A piano! It took 5 men, but they got it down the stairs and I'm so excited to have the piano to play and hopefully so I can start teaching lessons!





1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky to have a piano! I'm sure it was WELL worth the work to get it in the apartment...but wow, a basement apartment would be hard for sure.

    ReplyDelete