This Memorial Day was a different experience for our family. We have never really had someone that we were really, really close to pass away, and we really missed Johnny this Memorial Day. Averie came up to Mom and Dad's house and wanted to go pick flowers to give to her Daddy, so we did! Johnny's headstone is so cute! We love and miss you, John!


Hey Crystal, Thanks for letting us know about your blog! I'll send you an invite to mine today. Just thinking about that little family living without their daddy makes me so sad. What a sweet headstone, I've never seen anything like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting that, I haven't seen those pics. In fact I haven't even taken any of the headstone. I guess that's my way of avoiding the ugly truth. I sure love you guys, and I glad I get to see you more often.
ReplyDelete