I can not believe that one year ago today, I married the man of my dreams! This last years has gone by SO fast, and we've experienced SO many good and some not so happy times together(i.e. Johnny's death), but all of them have made us SO much stronger as a family! I am so grateful for this wonderful man... He is so much more than I could have ever asked for! I am so blessed!
As we woke up early this morning to get ready to leave on our road trip... I couldn't help but think that last year, at this exact time, I was up even earlier, getting my hair done and then rushing to the Salt Lake Temple to not miss our ceremony! What a wonderful year!
I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
Happy Anniversary! We are so lucky to have you in our family Crystal! We will miss you, but we know that there are amazing things in store for you! Enjoy the journey and know that our love and prayers are with you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We love you two sooooo much. I know you will have a wonderful life together. I send you my love.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lisa
Happy Anniversay! Good luck with the move and with all your new adventures in Ohio!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, has it been a year already?? Crazy! I am going to miss you guys, good luck in Ohio I hope things go good from the start! Love uyou guys!
ReplyDelete