Today is my 25th Birthday! Tom is SO Sweet! He tried SO hard to surprise me with a few things and he did a great job!!! He got me some Cricut Cartridges, paper for my new Cricut (thanks Mom and Dad!) and let me buy a new temple dress. Then he came home from the store this morning with a gift card to take me to AppleBee's for dinner tonight and a really sweet card (that made me cry) and three BEAUTIFUL long-stemmed Red Roses! I was sad because I didn't have a vase, so I had to cut the stems to fit the Roses in a drinking glass!!! But, they are still beautiful! Then, he surprised me by telling me that Wicked is coming to Cleveland in November and he got us tickets!!!! I AM SO EXCITED! We've been talking about going for a very long time! Oh, let's not forget the fun Monkey Cake that we decorated together!!! We went to dinner and mini golfing tonight! What a very, very Wonderful day! Thanks Tom!


Good Job Tom!!!! I am glad that he is taking care of you!!! :) Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Crystal Dear!!!! Didn't know you were still in primary huh! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Glad you were spoiled! We are old now!!!
ReplyDelete