Well, Little Brody has finally arrived!!! I was on my way to Utah from Ohio when all of this was going on, so I'll tell you what I know! (JoDee will post more on her blog when she has a chance!) They arrived at the Hospital around 8:00am on Monday morning to begin the IV with the antibiotics for Group B Strep, and then later that afternoon, around 2:30, they broke her water. Throughout the rest of the day, she slowly continued dialating, and I think it was around midnight that she finally reached a 10. They had her push for almost 2 hours, and through all of this, little Brody didn't move at all. So, the doctor decided to take him C-Section, and little Brody Max Baltazar was born around 2:35am this morning, November 10, 2009! And, it's his Daddy's birthday too!!! What a great Birthday!
Brody Max is quite the kid! He weighed in at 9 lbs 14 oz, and he is 22 inches long! I don't think he'll fit into newborn clothes! And... no wonder he didn't move during labor... he couldn't fit!!!
He is adorable and we can't wait to meet him! They'll be home from the Hospital on Friday or Saturday, and it probably won't be till then because they aren't allowing many visitors at the Hospital!
We are so proud of you Brett and JoDee!!! You did a good job!
Here are some pictures of my new cute "little" nephew!



What a cute little man! I hope that JoDee is recovering well! That sounds like a rough delivery....glad to know that they are both here safe and sound. Give her our best! We can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete