Life is going great for us! We were able to spend Thanksgiving in Kentucky with Ann and Matt and their girls, and we had an added bonus! Grandpa and Grandma Mecham were there visiting too, and a few of Ann's friends! So, we had a great night eating and playing games!!! We even went shooting the next day before we drove home! We had a great time! Something funny that happened was.... Jackalynn (Ann's youngest)kept sticking her tongue out and her dad said "Jack, if you keep sticking out your tongue, Tom will eat your tongue!" And up till this point, Jack didn't like Tom very well..... but after that, she was his best friend!!!! It was so funny!!! Sadly, these are the only two pictures that I got on Thanksgiving! (Plastic spoons over our eyes!)
And Christmas was really fun! It was a little hard to be so far away from home and family, but we were able to do webcam video calls and so it didn't feel so much like we weren't there! Tom and I had to do things a day early because he had to work on the 25th, 26th, and 27th. =( So, we did Christmas Eve on the 23rd and Christmas day on the 24th! My parents gave us a WII, and Tom thought he was sure he knew what it was.... so I had to play a little trick on him, and on Christmas morning, he was totally surprised! We got spoiled this year! Tom enjoying his new gift!
And, today, being the last sunday of the year, was the last day I had with my primary class! I was only with them for about 2 months, and they were really fun! I taught 6 six year old girls! I get to start teaching 5 seven year olds next week, and they all will be 8 this year and getting baptized!!! This is my primary class! Cute girls!!!
I'm glad you could spend time with family. I can only imagine how hard it would be to be away! Wii's are way to much fun! We got one this year too, and I stayed up until one last night playing Super Mario Brothers! LOL
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas you guys! Thanks again for the wonderful Christmas presents that you sent, they were totally perfect. I just started my book yesterday and LOVE it...which reminds me if you like that genre you would love Goose Girl if you haven't read it, it's worth a gander....he hee love my play on words.
ReplyDeleteI got your great comment and JoDee's phone number I will try calling her after the first of the year, we are working on selling our house so everything is kinda crazy around here for now, but I would love to take some pictures of that precious little Brody!!!
Thanks again!...and glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!!