Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Crazy Life

I can't believe it is February already! Time is flying by SOOOOOO fast! Life here in Ohio is great - crazy, but great!
Tom is still plugging away at his job and school work! And trying to fit everything in and get everything done, and he still finds time to have dinner made for me when I come home from work (on his days off) and help out around the house! He is the greatest guy ever!
I'm still enjoying my job, as a nanny! The boys are a lot of fun to take care of everyday! And I'm keeping really busy with piano lessons! I am now teaching 10 students!!!! haha! Can you believe it!?!?!? I teach Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays after work and also Saturday afternoon! Oh, and the little boy I babysit, Jacob! I'm keeping really busy, but I'm really enjoying it!
Tom and I have decided to look into purchasing a home here in Wadsworth, so over the last few months, we've been looking on the interent and driving around town! Last week, we started going out with an agent and actually looking at houses. There were a few that we really liked, but by the time we got to them, other offers had already gone through and we were too late. We went looking again last night, and we had lined up to go look at a home that was only listed at $61,900. We decided that if there wasn't anything major wrong with it at that price and if we liked it, that we would put in an offer! (Because that is a GREAT deal and it's a big house!) We loved it! It would be just right for us! She made a few calls and we found out that there were several other offers made, but they would still accept ours if we got it in quick. The house is in great condition.... worth way more that what it's listed for! (It's a banked owned home, or something, so that is why it's a better deal) So........ we put in an offer last night!!!! Hopefully we hear back within a few days! We are so excited!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! That would be a crazy deal! I hope it all works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! That's awesome I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that would be great! I hope it all works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete