Ok... I know we moved in over a month ago, but we've been really busy! Plus, I wanted to get some stuff done and decorated before I took pictures! We still have a LONG way to go, but we are having SO MUCH FUN making it our very own! I (since Tom was working) spent several hours on saturday planting such shrubs in the front of the house! We really love it! Hope you enjoy these pictures!

(Our New House!)

(Front Porch with new hanging plants!)

(Driveway)

(Garage)

(Backyard)

(Living Room)


(TV and Piano)

(Dining Room)

(Over Entryway from Dining room to Living room)

(Kitchen)

(The Wall in the Kitchen)

(Stairs)

(Bathroom)


(Our Bedroom)

(My Craft room)


(The Office)

(Outside side door, leading to Kitchen and Basement)

(Laundry Room)

(Basement)

(Home Gym!)
Love the house! It is so cute and homey! You do such a good job decorating, and I have been in my house three years. Just sitting here are moms with your mom and Mall working on her graduation announcement! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! There is nothing like your own space. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteooooo LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute house! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYour house is super cute! I love the front of it...adorable! I bet it's so nice to have your own little space to call home!
ReplyDelete