He bought me a new purse, perfume, a yummy candle, a beautiful comforter set, two cricut cartridges and the Cricut Jutebox! My parents also sent me a cartridge and some money, so I bought a new dress and a sweater! And Jim and Rosemary gave me a great cookbook, a cute hand towel, and cute piano earrings!! I got so many nice gifts and cards with money! I was spoiled! Thanks to everyone who made it such a perfect day!
Monday, September 13, 2010
My 26th Birthday!
Saturday, Sept. 11th was my Birthday and I had the BEST day ever! I have the best husband in the world! He spent a lot of time and effort planning the day and keeping it a secret! The only thing he would tell me was what time I needed to be ready to go! He took me to a spa and I got a manicure, pedicure, and a Hungarian Facial! While I was there, he went home and made a cake and bought me a dozen roses and made a cd of love songs ready that he had made! He picked me up from the spa, we ate a picnic lunch, went to see Toy Story 3, then we went to dinner at the Olive Garden where our friends Jim and Rosemary were there to surprise me! What a perfect day! I was totally pampered!
He bought me a new purse, perfume, a yummy candle, a beautiful comforter set, two cricut cartridges and the Cricut Jutebox! My parents also sent me a cartridge and some money, so I bought a new dress and a sweater! And Jim and Rosemary gave me a great cookbook, a cute hand towel, and cute piano earrings!! I got so many nice gifts and cards with money! I was spoiled! Thanks to everyone who made it such a perfect day!







He bought me a new purse, perfume, a yummy candle, a beautiful comforter set, two cricut cartridges and the Cricut Jutebox! My parents also sent me a cartridge and some money, so I bought a new dress and a sweater! And Jim and Rosemary gave me a great cookbook, a cute hand towel, and cute piano earrings!! I got so many nice gifts and cards with money! I was spoiled! Thanks to everyone who made it such a perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like so much fun!!! So glad you had a great birthday :)
ReplyDeletewow you did get spoiled! happy b day sis! love ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! It sounds like you were spoiled and had a great day. You deserve it!!!
ReplyDeleteCrystal I am so happy that I came across your blog through Jessica's. Happy Birthday! We are in Georgia and Mike's family is Ohio so email me at HeatherKofoed@gmail.com and let me know your address and maybe we can see you up there sometime. Check out our blog at familykofoed.blogspot.com. I am so happy to be able to keep in touch with you!
ReplyDelete