Ok! I love to decorate and do crafts... but sometimes I struggle decided what to do! I have these awesome cupboards in my kitchen that I want to put something on top of them to decorate! I know a lot of people do cute things it their kitchens... so I need some advice! I'm all about inexpensive/homemade decor! And I'm more of a visual person... so, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them and see pictures!
PLEASE HELP ME!
i'm just jealous of your beautiful SPACIOUS kitchen! decorations or not! :}
ReplyDeleteHi Crystal! You commented on my blog forever ago & I just realized I never commented back--sorry! Are you guys still in Ohio? I don't have any ideas fr your kitchen, but I'm jealous--our kitchen is tiny! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteMine is decorated with old stuff :) Mostly stuff that I got when my Grandma and grandpa passed away but you could do the same thing at the DI easily. I have old mixers old bottles an old scale and then for some color I put fruits and vegies up there too. If you want a pic let me know :)
ReplyDelete