... I can finally post this! As many of you know, my little sister JoDee had surgery a few weeks ago to have a cyst removed and she found out just the other day, on Friday, that she has Thyroid Cancer. She will have her Thyroid removed on the 15th of this month and the doctors are very hopeful that she will be just fine after the surgery. When I found out about this of Friday, I was a little scared and worried for her, but I felt so helpless, being so far away. I'm the big sister... I'm suppose to be there to help my little sisters through things like this. But my amazing family pulled together and surprised me with a plane ticket to Utah so that I can be with JoDee and help her take care of her little Brody. I have been completely overcome with emotion this whole weekend because of this answered prayer. I have such an amazing family and I'm so grateful for them being able to help us out like this! It was originally suppose to be a surprise for JoDee, but when my mom realized she was trying to figure out who was going to take care of the baby during the week, she had to let her know I was coming! I am so excited! It will be so good to see my family again and to be there to help out.... just wish Tom could come too. I really don't like leaving him for 10 days!
I'm very grateful for family today! I have an amazing family.... Tom has an amazing family.... We are just so blessed! And.... we have the most amazing friends out here that make up our "Ohio Family"... (you know who you are!) WE ARE SO BLESSED!
I'm sorry to hear about your sister--that's awesome that you'll be able to go help her though! I hope you have a good & safe trip!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about Jodee. Savanah had told my mom. I will pray for her.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you can come and help her! You are a great sister!
I'm so glad you can go out there and be with her and your family! You guys have all been in our prayers- even Aiden's :) Love ya!!!
ReplyDelete