Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time!

I can't believe that it's already 2 days away from Christmas! Time is sure flying by so quickly! We are really enjoying being in our new house this year for Christmas! We finally got to put lights on the house (with much coaxing from me) and we have room this year for a Christmas Tree!!! And we have somewhere to display my very favorite piece of Christmas decor that I have.... My Nativity!


This last weekend, I had both of my Piano Recitals! I have 24 students, so I had to break it into 2 recitals! They both went so well and the kids did great! Tom even played in the Sunday recital, and it was his very first Piano Recital ever! He did an awesome job!

The Copley Group
The Wadsworth Group

Life is going great! We have so many blessings to be grateful for and we are hoping for another blessing/miracle here within the next little while! Life is good!

We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. 24 students? WOW! I have 5 and its just right :) lol. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete