Tuesday, February 08, 2011

He Did It!!!


Tom finally finished what he needed to receive his Bachelors of Nursing degree! It took a lot longer than we'd planned and we really struggled to get it done here in Ohio, but we got very lucky to find a great doctor in Fairlawn that let him do his clinical hours with her! She is so nice and we are very grateful for her! I'm so proud of Tom! He is such a good, honest, hardworking man! Way to go Tom!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Crystal! Remember us? I just found your blog from blog hopping! I'm so happy for you guys, Tom that is quite an accomplishment!

    Crystal, if you want, send me an e-mail at jksugden@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to view our private blog.

    By the way, I have family in Ohio. My older sister and brother-in-law live out there. She's a school teacher and he's going to school. They live in the Cincinnati area. Not sure if you nearby that city or not but their names are Jenni and Matt Green. There's a link to her blog from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tom!! Oh...and way to go Crystal!! Wive's have it tough through school also! I have been thinking about you every day! I hope all is well! I was wondering how "everything" is going? Love you guys!
    Super awesome job NURSE!!!! So neat!

    ReplyDelete