Last Saturday, Aug. 20th, Tom and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! We didn't really get a chance to do anything really fun because Tom had to work that weekend, but we did go out to breakfast on Friday morning! And, Tom was able to take Sunday off so we could go to church together!!!
These last 3 years have flown right by! We've been through and experience A LOT together, and we are much stronger today because of everything! I sure do love this crazy Man of mine!!!
And... Tom found out a few weeks ago that... HE GOT THE NEW JOB! We are so excited! He will be working a Med/Surge Position at Case Western (University Hospital)!!! I'm so proud of him!

YIPPIE Congrats on the new job and your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHurray and so exciting! Our 3 years is coming up this month too :) I'm so happy for this new job for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete