Thursday, August 04, 2011
Quilting!
This summer, I made a couple of quilts and I wanted to tie them. I have some little frames, but they don't work great, so I had to finish the quilt first, and then tie it. I told Tom that he was going to help me and he didn't think that was a great idea! (All growing up, living in a home where my mom sewed A LOT, we tied a lot of quilts, and my dad and my grandpa always helped!) I told Tom that my dad use to help us and I said, "And, you think my dad is a pretty cool guy!" and Tom says, "Well, I use to!" HaHaHa! My dad got a pretty good laugh out of that! Well, I did convince Tom to help me and he actually did a really good job! And, I think he really enjoyed it! =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Tom, he's so domesticated! :]
ReplyDelete