Thursday, August 04, 2011

Summer Fun!


We've tried to have a little bit of fun this summer, to try and make up for the fact that we weren't able to go home to Utah this summer. We went to a Cleveland Indians game and fireworks with some good friends of ours, and we spent a day at Cedar Point! We had a fun time!


Indian's Game

Tom & Me at the Game

Our friends, Bracken & Brittany

The Fireworks were AWESOME! This was really the best picture we got of them, but they were awesome!

Cedar Point was fun. It was a very hot day and I've been getting really bad migraines, so with the sun, the heat, and all the rough rides, it got pretty bad. We stayed for a few hours, but we didn't get to go on a lot of the really big roller coasters that Tom really wanted to because of my headaches. I felt really bad, but we really did have a fun time! It was good to get out of the house and not have to think about some of the hard/stressful stuff going on in our life! Cedar Point was a very similar, but much bigger version of Lagoon in Utah. They had a lot of the same rides, just with a lot more roller coaster, as well as other rides too. For those of you that haven't been or don't know much about Cedar Point, you should look at the pictures and ride descriptions! www.cedarpoint.com
Tom being Tom!


This is the Windseeker! It is a REALLY tall version of the swings! So fun!


This is the Mean Streak, and boy did it live up to it's name! We didn't really enjoy it at all! Too jerky and it shook up your insides! (I never really liked the old roller coaster at Lagoon, but after riding this, I think the old rickity white Lagoon ride was way better!)

This is the SkyHawk! This was Tom's favorite, and after the second time, I was really starting to like it too! It has two seperate arms what hold 20 people each and they swing opposite each other. You don't have shoulder straps, just over your lap, so when you get really high and are facing the ground, you feel like you are going to fall out! It was really fun!

All in all, considering everything, it's been a good summer! Don't know if we'll ever get use to this heat/humidity though! I think I'll go spend every summer, all summer, in Utah from now on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind you spending your summers here! I can't wait to have you guys back for GOOD! BTW looking good sexy lady! cute hair! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete