Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Once Upon A Time....

Once upon a time, there was this boy and this girl who fell madly in love and were married for time and all eternity! From the very beginning they wanted to start their family so badly! After 3 years of medications and treatments and surgeries and... ok course, lots and lots of tears and prayers and fasting and prayers... their dreams have finally come true! They found a GREAT doctor who helped them with In-Vitro. It wasn't the "walk in a park" that they hoped it would be, but all those months of trials and pains were all worth it.
We are about 12 1/2 weeks a long... due around May 12th! We could not be happier! This is such a miracle for us! Thank you for all your prayers for us!

6 1/2 weeks!

8 1/2 weeks!

10 1/2 weeks!

11 1/2 weeks! Looks like a smile on the baby's face!

12 1/2 weeks! Tom said, "Looks like it's Daddy! Big head and skinny legs!"

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Crystal! I am so excited for you! This is the best news ever! I'm so sorry for the struggle it has been, but how neat that your prayers have been answered! Testimony builder I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! I'm so glad I checked your blog today. :) That is so awesome! Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys--that is awesome! Hope you are feeling well & that the pregnancy is going good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Congrats! You will be great parents! I hope everything is going well and you don't feel too sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad everything is going well!!! We have been praying that everything will be perfect for all of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, you will be fantastic parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! Im so very happy for you! (rubs nose) Thats is such great news!!!:) You will be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so, SO happy for you guys!!! We had been praying for you, so glad that things are happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I had no idea you struggled. I know how hard it is to not be able to get pregnant and feel so helpless. I'm so happy you were able to get pregnant. Yay! Babies are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete