Monday, July 16, 2012

Tanner is 2 Months Old!

Time is flying by so quickly!  It seems like just yesterday we brought Tanner home and now he is 2 months old!  He is getting to be so fun.... smiling and "talking" more and that is so much fun... but it makes me sad, too, how fast he is growing up!
At his 2 Month "Well Baby Checkup" he weighed 10lbs 10oz and is 23 inches long and 39cm around his head!  He is now in the 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight and head circumference.  Long and skinny!

Our 2 Month Old Little Man!!!

Trying out his new carrier! (Look at that sweet little face!)


As I was going through pictures, I realized that I had forgotten to post a bunch of pictures, so here they are!


Tanner's first holiday... the 4th of July!

He was eating one day and I looked down and he had his little hand in the "I Love You" sign!  So cute!

Doesn't this smile just melt your heart?!?!

Just chilling with Daddy!

Enjoying his bath!

Puppy towel!

This is how I found him one day in his swing!

We laughed at this picture because Tom had taken several and he looks like he is saying "Ok Daddy! One more picture, but no more!" LOL! 

Just swinging!

The other night after he ate, I propped him up and he sat like this and watched TV for almost 10 minutes! Silly boy!

Another silly face when Daddy was snapping lots of pictures!

Another sweet smile!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he looks like you, Crystal! How fun! It's hard to tell with newborns, but I can tell now :)

    ReplyDelete