Friday, October 05, 2012

4 Months!

So, this is a little late coming, but Tanner is 4 months old!  At his 4 month Doctor's appointment he was 13lb 1oz (15th%) and 25 inches long (90th%)!  He is growing so fast!  The doctor had us start Tanner on cereal and fruits and veggies and he LOVES eating Big Boy Food! (Peaches and Green Beans are his favorite!)  He is so much fun!  His little personality comes out more and more each day and he is really learning and catching on to a lot!

4 Months Old!


His favorite trick to do with Daddy!  He really does a great job and at times will stand there for over a minute!


First time eating cereal!  He loved it and did really well eating off the spoon!  He looks so big sitting there in his high chair for the first time. I felt like he aged months just by sitting him there and feeding him!  Kind of made me sad! 

His new toy that Mommy got for her birthday! =)  He loves being a big boy!

He will not just "sit" in his Bumbo anymore. He twists like this and scoots himself around and is always reaching for and playing with things!



My "Super Baby"!  This is his Halloween costume!  I had so much fun making it!  (More pictures to come, after Halloween!)

I absolutely love being Tanner's mommy!  He is so much fun and my life feels more complete with him here!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable! I love those blue eyes :) He looks like he's very sweet and I'm glad you're enjoying motherhood so much!

    ReplyDelete