Tuesday, February 16, 2010
New Home!
Ok, so I posted pictures the other day so that my family could see this house that we really liked, and then things changed!!!! I took these pictures on Saturday afternoon and posted them. Then, a few hours later, our agent called us and said that the owner countered our offer that we put in, but if we would agree to his terms, the contract would be ours. So, this was late Saturday night, and she also told us that for the next day, Sunday, they were having an open house and showing it 3 more times to serious buyers..... But if we agreed to the terms, the house would be ours and they would cancel all the rest of the showings! We jumped on the chance! So, we have the home inspection this coming monday, and if all goes well with everything, we'll close and have possession of the house by March 25th!!!!! We are so excited! We've waited a long time for this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! It is so cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously....such a cute house....send us some happy house finding vibes...at the moment we are going to be living in our UHAUL under a viaduct come March 9th...not good!
ReplyDeleteThat is exciting. I hope all goes well with the inspection~ :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCrystal I love your house! It is so so Cute! I will be waiting for pictures of the inside. Good luck on getting it all finalized and YOURS! Love you and Miss You
ReplyDeleteTeresa