Well... after a little bit of stress last week, everything seems to be in order for us to still get this amazing, cute, little house! We have the BEST agent that we are working with and she is helping us out so much! So, if all continues to go well... we'll close on the loan on the 23rd and have possession by the 25th! And then several men from the ward are going to come help us move that weekend! I'm going to order blinds today so we can have them up by the time we move in! We are really excited! Now, I just need to find the motivation to pack! Oh, after this move, I don't want to have to pack up my house for several years! It's not my favorite thing to do!
Tom and I are both sick and trying to get over these silly colds. Tom has almost completely lost his voice. Poor thing! And I'm starting to feel a little better, except I can't hear out of my left ear and haven't been able to for almost a week. Not fun at all!
Well, life is going pretty well and we are happy!
How did our cold get to you?? Ha ha we have all been sick and it's been spreading like wild fire to everyone! So excited for you about the house, the packing up, not so much. Good luck with that! I loved moving into my house and making it really our own, it's the best! Miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! It looks like such a cute home! If i were there I'd help you move! I miss you so so much :( Come visit soon!! And good luck with your move Love ya!
ReplyDelete