Well... We went back to the doctor on Dec. 27th for another ultrasound and we found out.....
Our little Tanner Loel Cahoon is on his way!!! We couldn't be more excited! It was another long ultrasound and I thought the tech was going to give up. After about 45 minutes, he finally decided to cooperate. The tech commented that he had really made her work for that and over the next 10 minutes he wasn't shy about showing us at all! She said, "Ok! Now he is just showing off!!!"
We are so excited and we can't wait for the next 4 months to fly by so we can meet this little man!
We love you Tanner!

Congrats! I love having my own Tanner as my oldest! :) And good job on already knowing his full name- we have the hardest time deciding. So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love baby boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Little boys are so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I love that name :) How absolutely adorable! You're going to be such amazing parents ... and not just because you picked a cute name ;)
ReplyDelete