Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cahoon Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, we were able to go home to Utah for a week and both of our families threw us a baby shower! It was so fun and our sweet little Tanner got SPOILED!
Here are some pictures of the Baby Shower that Tom's family threw for us. The decorations were so cute, the games were fun and we just had a great time!!!
We drank out of cute Mason Jars, decorated all cute!

Yummy flavored waters and a green Slush!

Cute Mustache cupcakes

Green fudge, blue cake pops, and cupcakes

The kitchen all decorated!

More decorations and game prizes!

Sign on the front door!

More decorations!

Tom's sister, Christy and her son Drake!

Tom's sister, Sally!

Tom's sister in law, Cindy and her mom DyAnne!

Tom's mom, Kathy and his niece Reagan!

Kathy's friend Nada and her daughter Katy!

My mom, nephew Brody, and sisters JoDee, Savana, and Mallori!

Me!

Tom and my dad were hanging out downstairs with the rest of the "boys"! It was such a fun night! We each had to use our "mustache" if we wanted to say anything that had to do with "baby" or "Tanner"! If you got caught without your mustache, you were out of the game. We also played a fun candy bar game, a baby food game, kind of an "I Spy" game and then everyone had to cut a piece of yarn the length they thought I was around the belly! I'm sad to say that my mom's string was nearly as long as I am tall!!! lol! It was pretty funny!!!

We really had a great time! As soon as I get pictures from the shower my family had for us, I'll post them!

We are so excited for this sweet baby boy to come into our lives! We are down to just over 11 weeks left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment